Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy Birthday, Nurul dear!




Happy Birthday, Nurul dear!

When you were born, I thought you looked like your grandad,
I was happy and so was your dad,
We were told of your difficulties but we were happy anyway,
We knew you were so special and we have to be strong..."come what may".

Your eyes were bright and you had that curly smile,
You were so cute and tiny, your fingers liked to wrap up mine,
You were a shy little girl and to me, you were very dear,
We shared our laughter and tears, beneath all there were always fear.

Our time were short and I cherished every moment,
Life were full of unexpected but I know you were very strong,
Your hardship and suffering, how can I incline?
But Allah knows best and things must go as planned,
When He says, “With every difficulties, there is ease”, I finally comprehend.

We ran on the beach one day as waves were chasing after us,
It was only my wild dream as hopes were always here,
It can never happen now but I am content and happy anyway,
As I know that you are safe for Allah is the best protector,
Whoever is a believer, he will not grieve nor fear.

The birthday wishes won’t do you any good, but I want to wish you anyway,
Happy Birthday Nurul… we love you and miss you, dear!

Mama.
Nurul was born on the 31 Mac 1991 and stayed with us until 10 July 1992.

No comments: